Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In A Month

WOW!  Can you believe that October is already here?  Where has the time gone?  The first month of school is always so much fun.  We get to see friends that we haven't seen all summer and meet new people as well.  Now that the first few weeks of school are underway, I want to know what has been the best part of the school year so far.  Is it something you have already learned?  Or is it a new student in your classroom?  Maybe it is a field trip, school assembly, or lesson that you have already experienced.  Let me know what is your favorite memory so far of this school year!

9 comments:

  1. I am excited to go to the baseball game at the end of the year. I have to be good to go on the trip. I think I have been good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of the school year is meeting my new friend Elijah. Elijah is nice because we talk alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that I am not geting bossed around by my friends. I have a lot of good friends this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part of the school year is that I have made lots of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun the last month because 2 new students came to the school. Reading in Mrs. Sullivan's room is fun. A sad thing was a student left our school and moved to Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite thing so far this year has been getting to know my teacher, Mrs. Bouvier, better. I am getting to be friends with a lot of new students.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like shopping for prizes in Mrs. Sullivan's class. I like all of my teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am new to this school so I have a lot of new friends. My best friend is Nicholas. We like to play at recess together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like being in yore clase and giting to breing a frend to eat with as

    ReplyDelete