Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

I can't believe that it is already the first day of school!  Summer went by so fast!  Often times, when time seems to go by so quickly we say, "Where has the time gone?"  I can't ask that question of this summer.  I know exactly where my time went.  This past summer was spent with my new baby boy, Finn.  He learned how to scoot across the floor on his tummy, drink from a sippy cup, and say "Mama", "Dada", and "No!"... I wonder where he learned that one from?! :)  My time went to walking laps around the house while Finn's little hand held so tightly on to my finger.  We spent our days splashing in the pool, playing with friends at the beach, and visiting Grandma and Grandpa up north at the lake.  There were lots of naps, smiles, and giggles that could melt anyone's heart.  This is how I spent my summer!

How did you spend your summer?  Did you go swimming, play at the park, or go on vacation?  I would love to hear all about it!

I know we have a lot to learn this first week of school, especially with this new PBIS program, but I can't wait to get started working with all of my students!  I hope everyone had a great summer.  Let's all have a wonderful school year!

6 comments:

  1. I went to noah's ark. I went to jungle rapids. I slide down the slide. I didn't want to go on Scorpion's Tail, Quadzilla, kowabonga, or Black Anaconda. It's to scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to play with two kids on the park by Luther. We played tag and hide in seek. We played board games and play school because we are the best good friends.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went fishing. I caught fish. I like to fish because it's fun. I go fishing in the big river by the middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to six flags and my baby brother learned how to say mmmma and he learned to roll. He gets into a lot of trouble. He eats everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Noah's Ark and Six Flags. I had a lot of fun this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i went to watertown alot to hang out with my older cuzins and then me and my bros ex girlfreidn we had a sleep ova and then we had a graduation party fro my cuzin raistlin but now he left to the mariens and me might be going to afganastan in 6 month

    ReplyDelete