Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby Sullivan!

Hi Everyone! 

As most of you already know, I had my baby last week Tuesday, November 8th.  It's a BOY! We named him Finnley William Sullivan.  We will call him Finn, as a nickname.  He weighed 7 pounds and measured 20 inches long when he was born.  He is a wonderful baby!  As much as I love being home to take care of my new baby, I really miss my family at Luther Elementary.  I can't wait to come and visit all of you sometime soon.  I know Finn will enjoy meeting all of you too!  Until then, here are a couple pictures. 



Me and Finnley



Our new baby, Finnley



Me, my husband, and Finn


Keep writing me while I'm gone.  I enjoy reading all of your comments.  If you want to write something to Finn, I will make sure I read it to him.

If I don't talk to you soon.... Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,

Mrs. Sullivan 

6 comments:

  1. Amanda said the baby is cute and you look skinnier,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davy said the baby is cute. He is small

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love now babby. I mise you

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolololololololollolololololololololololollolollolololololololololooolololololololololooololololooooolololooololololololololololollollololololololo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mrs sullivan i miss u the baby is so cute tell the baby i said hi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone! Thanks for all of your kind words. Finn is keeping me very busy at home. He likes to eat, sleep, and play with me. I try reading books to him, but he always seems to fall alseep! Just a few more weeks and then Baby Finn will be old enough for me to bring him in to school to see all of you. Can't wait until then! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete