Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays! 

I'm sure you all are as excited for the holidays as I am!  Today is probably one of the best days of school.  Excitement is in the air as you get ready for a nice winter break.  I just wish there was a little snow to play in, don't you?!

What do you plan on doing during winter break?  We will be celebrating Christmas with our families on Saturday and Sunday.  We will open presents, play games, and eat yummy cookies!  I want to make this Christmas extra special for Finn, since it is his first one.  What are some things that you do with your families that make the holidays so special?  I need some good ideas.

The New Year is coming up soon too!  We don't have any plans for New Years yet.  Do you watch the big ball drop on New Year's Eve?  I like to play games, watch movies, and spend time with family and friends on New Year's Eve.  I remember when I was younger, my brother and I would change all of the calendars in our house as soon as the ball dropped.  That was one of our traditions.

I would love to hear from all of you again soon!  Let me know what some of your traditions are for the holidays.  I'm sure you will have a lot to share when you get back from winter break. 

Happy Holidays from my family to yours!

Finnley in his reindeer outfit for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment